Title : –
Position : Lecturer
Department : Language Studies
Educational background :
|2000||Master of Commerce in Marketing||University of Wollongong, Australia|
|1999-1996||Bachelor of Arts in Business French||Assumption University, Thailand|
Professional experience :
I have been working at KMUTT as an English teacher since November 2007. I have taught English subjects to undergraduate and postgraduate students. Apart from teaching, I have got opportunities to explore other fields such as conducting researches, developing an in-house material development and being a part of Self-Access Materials Integrating Science and English (SAMISE) project. Prior being a part of KMUTT, I was a full time teacher at Siam University and American University Alumni (AUA) language center in Bangkok for several years.
- Awarded a SEMEO scholarship for Course 414: Specialist Certificate in Language Curriculum & Materials Development, 8 to 26 February 2010, in Singapore.
- Completed a SIT TESOL Certificate, an intensive 130-hour ESL/EFL teacher training course, March 2005, in Thailand
Research interests :
- Communication strategies
- Second language acquisition
- Jimarkon, P. & Dersingh, R. (2009). Willingness to Communicate in English Classrooms: Perspective of ESP Post-graduate Student. Proceedings from ALLT: The 2009 International Conference on Applied Linguistics & Language Teaching (pp. 105-114). 16 – 18 April, Taiwan: Taipei.
- Dersingh, R., Perspective on Language and Identity: A study of Punjabi in Thai-Sikh community, The 4th Language in the Realm of Social Dynamics International Conference “The Multi-Dimensions in an Era of Language and Teaching”, 3 – 4 May 2012, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, Bangkok, pp. 92 – 93.
Contact Number : 02 470 8744
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org