2.1 The university uses programme specification
- Detailed information about the programme specification is published on the faculty website which can be linked from the main university website. http://sola.kmutt.ac.th
- Some highlighted information about the programme specification is also provided in the faculty brochure.
- Some other related informal information such as extra-curricular activities and news updates is provided on the programme facebook page. https://www.facebook.com
2.2 The programme specification shows the expected learning outcomes and how this can be achieved.
The information provided on the faculty website includes:
- The name of the programme, department, faculty and university.
- The name of the degree.
- The programme’s philosophy, objectives, and learning outcomes.
- Admission process, schedule, and requirements
- Study plan
- Curriculum (courses and descriptions)
- Course structure
- Estimate expenses
- Contact information
2.3 The programme specification is informative, communicated, and made available to the stakeholders
As the programme specification is published online, stakeholders can always access to the information. To make sure that the online media are known to the stakeholders, the program, the department and the faculty try to promote them. The website address is provided in the brochure, the faculty journal, advertisement banners, and some other media types.
Also, as the programme has its facebook page, the stakeholders, current and future students, and other related individuals can post their queries and/or exchange their information about the programme freely all the time.